Heels

This render is probably the most inefficiently modeled thing I’ve created to date.

I started modelling in rhino, but wasn’t entirely sure how to proceed with it, so I then opened grasshopper and came up with a solution which almost worked.

I then exported the mesh I’d created there into maya where I blocked out the shape properly, and then I took it into 3ds max to use the shell modifier to finish off the final form.

This whole process could’ve been done quite easily in 3ds max, but hey, I’m still learning and trying new things out at this stage! The final render was then done in mental ray within 3ds max.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s